Many of us living in Glasgow want to make the most of our outdoor space and garages. To take full advantage of these spaces, electricity can help to light, heat and power these areas without the need for great long (and potentially dangerous) extension leads trailing from the house.
Summer houses and garages that are wired for electricity can make great offices, extra living space and a place to escape to. It is now possible to run garden electrical equipment such as lawn mowers from outdoor sockets.
With the increased popularity in outdoor dining and garage conversions, lighting on decking and patios can prolong your enjoyment when night comes.
CGH install safe and smart outside electrics.
If you require electricity running to the outside of your home, you can be sure that we will have the solutions. Including:
- Electrical supply to garages
- Lights for summer houses & sheds
- Outdoor plugs and sockets
- Floodlights installed or repaired
- Decorative garden lighting fitted
- If you don’t have any provision of residual current devices (RCDs) for wiring buried in the walls, sockets circuits and outlets that may be used to plug in outdoor electrical equipment.
- If you are planning a building or improvement project such as a new electric shower, Solar PV, an extension or an attic conversion and additional wiring and new circuits will need to be installed.
- Exterior wall lights installed
Call us to find out how we can help.