Domestic Doors Glasgow
Domestic Doors Glasgow
CGH Property Services supply and install a range of external doors in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Composite doors from CGH Property Services
They are available in a variety of styles, colours and materials and whether you choose uPVC, composite or powder coated aluminium we can guarantee your new door will fit perfectly into your property, enhancing and improving your home’s energy efficiency and security.
Regardless of the type of door you require, CGH Property Services can provide:
uPVC Doors Glasgow
CGH Property Services supply and install uPVC doors in Glasgow and throughout Central Scotland. Our range of uPVC doors are secure, strong and stylish products and are designed to enhance and improve your home’s look and value.
No matter what type of door you require, our uPVC doors come in a wide variety of styles and colours with additional glass options including coloured and patterned.
uPVC doors features:
- Panels feature uPVC outer skin with strong Styrofoam and MDF inner layers
- Panel doors are strong and durable with a 15-year performance guarantee
- High security, multi-point locking systems fitted as standard
- Excellent thermal insulation and weather resistant properties
- Available in a range of colours with matching glass designs Composite Doors Glasgow
Composite doors from CGH Property Services Glasgow
CGH Property Services composite doors are a range of secure, strong and stylish products that are designed to enhance and improve your home.
- Genuine wood effect doors available in a variety of styles and colours with matching glass designs
- Strong and durable to ensure your home and family are kept safe and secure
- All doors fitted with high security multi-point locking systems as standard
- All composite doors offer the highest standards in thermal and energy efficiency to help save on fuel bills
- Excellent weather resistant properties to provide protection for your home during harsh weather conditions
Add a touch of elegance and character to your home with French doors from CGH Property Services.
French doors provide you with unrestricted access to and from your home, offer excellent ventilation and bring a bright, airy atmosphere to any room. Doors can open inwards or outwards and restrictor’s are fitted as standard to all open out doors to prevent the doors from opening too far.
Security is of the utmost importance and our doors feature an 8 point locking system (centre latch, deadbolt, 4 rollers cams and a top and bottom shootbolt) for extra strength and peace of mind.
All French doors from CGH Property Services include:
- Internally glazed for extra security (glass can only be removed from inside the house)
- Enhanced security locking
- Steel reinforced
- Energy efficient glass to help save energy and reduce fuel bills
- A range of colour options Patio Doors
Patio doors supply and installation in Glasgow
CGH Property Services supply and install patio doors in Glasgow and Central Scotland. Installing patio doors is one of the most popular and effective ways of making a feature of your house whether they are used as an escape to your garden or to enhance the look and value of your home.
Patio doors can be installed in an existing wall or replace existing windows or doors which is a great way of making the best use of the space in your home and allowing more light in.
Patio doors features
- Internally glazed with safety glass fitted as standard
- Anti-lift device and hook lock as standard
- Doors slide open along a single track rather than opening externally, ideal for areas with limited space
- Key locking handle
- Steel reinforced
- Energy efficient glass to help reduce fuel bills
- A range of colour options (white, oak and mahogany)
- Letterbox can be fitted if required
Bi-Fold Doors Glasgow
CGH Property Services supply and install bi-fold doors in Glasgow and surrounding areas in Central Scotland.
Bi-fold doors are a great way of bringing the outdoors indoors and essentially extends your living space to make a much more bright and airy atmosphere as well as making the best use of the space you have available.
CGH Property Services bi-fold doors come in powder coated aluminium in a range of colours and are available with either double or triple glazing.
- Bi-fold doors provide high levels of security, durability and are visually stunning.
- Designed to create space, access and to maximise light exposure.
- Suitable for a range of applications, including: extensions, conservatories, entrance doors, room dividers, etc.
- Flexible and versatile system that can be manufactured to suit specific size and style requirements.
- Lightweight operating system ensuring the doors can be opened and closed with minimum effort.
- All our doors are built to the highest energy efficiency and security standards.
Call us to find out more.